Please sign in to post.

hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy

Paris: Best Western la Tour Notre Dame...in the Latin Quarter only about a quarter mile from the cathedral but on a quiet where you can almost forget about all the other tourists, great service, elevator, clean and very nice rooms, really liked this hotel, right next door to the Cluny museum, would stay there again

also in Paris: Best Western trianon rive gauche...we had one final night in Paris after Normandy, this hotel was just north of Luxembourg Garden, lovely quiet street and very nice hotel, it was a bit more expensive than the other Best Western but our room had a view of the Eiffel Tower, lived the location being able to walk to Luxembourg Garden and the Pantheon

Bayeux: Hotel Le Bayeux...on a quiet street, excellent service, clean, comfortable bed, great location 1 block from the cathedral and a few minutes walk from the tapestry, and again can't say enough about the service. Also breakfast with eggs and bacon!

also want to say I booked everything on booking.com and I had a great experience with the website. I have used it many times and will again.

There are no replies to this topic.