hi guys, I am planning a trip to Lapland with my wife near Christmas. Both of us are under 30 so want this trip to full of activities. But I have a few questions which I would like to ask:
1) where should I stay in Lapland? Saarisekla or Inari or Toraseippi or any other?
2) Is Kakslauttanen good? the reviews I have read don't quite indicate that ways?
3) how is Glamping in lapland ? I saw a few Glamping sites near Toraseippi
4) How is santa claus village near Rovaneimi? Is it worth a visit on Christmas?
5) would you suggest I stay in only one hotel/ village for three nights or should i travel to a different village everyday?
6) in case I am staying in one village, should I rent a car?
I know its too many questions, but please try to answer whatever you can.