I plan to do overnight cruise Sunday 25th June Stockholm - Turku (Silja Galaxy if taking the Tallink Silja Line).
1. The E class cabin could be filled up to 4 passengers. I travel with my husband only so would this cabin class be shared with other passengers (like a night train)?
2. Any review on its A Class Double cabin? i think the difference between the E class is just the location, a closed window and the bed. I don't mind with twin beds either
3. As i read reviews to book Tallink Silja tickets directly from either swedish or finnish website, i found quite a huge difference with the english website. how could this be? perhaps i got it wrong? i found the cheapest one is on swedish website with the A Class double costs SEK380 around EUR40, Finnish web's price would be similar BUT English website would cost us EUR201 for the exact same type of room and travelling time!
4. I travel on Sunday. Would there be a lot of youngster and drunk people? Which level of decks should be better off to avoid the drunks?
5. Does Tallink Silja provide package for room+food as Viking does?
6. I read last year Tallink Silja terminal hall was being renovated resulted in a lengthy walk between the hall and ship. Has it been completed or still we have to walk quite a long way?
7. I check on Viking website only found 1 route option Stockholm-Kapellskar. Do they stop having service to other routes?
I initially tend to choose Tallink Silja as we'd prefer better newer rooms but it seems Tallink is filled with people trying to get cheap booze and drunk but don't know where to find Stockholm-Turku schedule on Viking's website.