Please sign in to post.

Westminster Abbey tickets

Does anyone know when tickets for Westminster Abbey will be available for February? Right now the website only has ticket choices through December. I'm particularly interested in getting tickets for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries, so that's why I'm looking into tickets months in advance.
Thanks.

Posted by
22 posts

We were just at Westminster in September. We had the London Pass and had no waiting. We were able to purchase the Queen’s Jubilee ticket once inside for £5. Just ask the people working inside to direct you to the counter. We really enjoyed seeing these galleries with the added advantage of it not being crowded and having a spectacular birds eye view of Westminster. I really don’t think people visiting Westminster know about this.

Posted by
671 posts

We took a London Walks tour to Westminster Abbey -- nice because we didn't have to worry about getting tickets, or standing in line to get them. Plus the information they provided inside the Abbey allowed us to appreciate it far more than we would have on our own.

Posted by
602 posts

Check back for tickets once you are within a 90-day window. I think that's what the ticket calendar used to say if you clicked on a date too far in the future. The "new and improved" website doesn't tell you this though!