Please sign in to post.

Transportation from Bristol Airport to Bath

Hello -
We will be flying into Bristol Airport in September of this year, staying 2 days in Bath before we venture out and see the rest of England. Looking for recommendations for transportation from airport to our BnB. We will be renting a car in Bath, just need recommendations from airport to Bath. 2 adults, with carry on luggage.
Thank you in advance !

Posted by
1268 posts

The quickest and easiest way is to call an Uber once you’re through passport control. They’ll be there very quickly. The on airport taxi service is limited with frequent long waits and expensive fares so don’t bother with them.

There is also a bus but I don’t know anything about that.

Posted by
1257 posts

I have relatives in Bath and have used the bus to get to Bath from Bristol airport. It's absolutely great - no need for taxis.

Posted by
5131 posts

We used a private car service based in Bath to go from there to the Bristol airport and were very pleased. It's not a really long distance so the cost (don't remember exactly) was reasonable. After a long flight, being tired, sleepy, jet lagged, and on new turf, a car service is that will wisk you directly to your hotel is wonderful. We've found the best services are one based in the destination city, as they always seem to know the best way "home". The service we used was Chauffeur Travel, and the web site is https://chauffeurtravel.co.uk/

Check it out and see if it will work for you.

Posted by
1149 posts

We had to go the opposite way, from Bath to Bristol airport and we just called an Uber. It cost about £50. To be honest and from experience, being jet lagged and having to haul your suitcase even if it’s just carry on, I am all for the ease of transport from point A to B be it cab, private transport, or Uber.