Please sign in to post.

Tickets to Last Night at the Proms in Hyde Park

Hello,

I will be heading to the UK in September. It just so happens that I will be there for the Last Night of the Proms in Hyde Park!

I have been checking the BBC Proms website for tickets. The information on the ticket sites is a bit confusing and I am afraid that being overseas I won't be able to get the tickets in time before I leave for my trip in September. I also won't be in London for the whole trip.

Has anyone had experience with purchasing Proms tickets online from non-UK locations? It doesn't seem like you can pick tickets up in person anywhere in London and tickets are only mailed.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Posted by
13 posts

I'm in the States and have purchased Proms tickets a couple of times in the past. I bought online through the BBC's link to Royal Albert Hall and then just printed out our tickets.

My suspicion is that tickets are sold out for the last night of the Proms. Here's a link that may help:
https://www.royalalberthall.com/extra/booking-tickets-for-the-last-night-of-the-proms/

You could keep your eyes open for tickets on the secondary market. At Royal Albert Hall there are some floor tickets available prior to each performance. I doubt that's the case for Hyde Park.

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks for the info!

I was looking specifically for Last Night of the Proms at Hyde Park. I think it's officially called Proms in the Park or something like that. There doesn't seem to be an option to print tickets on the two ticket websites (Ticketmaster and SEE tickets).

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks so much for looking into this!
I will take a look at that option and see what I can wing around :)