Appreciate input on our plans and Covid testing suggestions. I have rerouted this trip several times dues to restrictions, closures and uncertainty. Now I am just confused and need help!! We leave in 14 days, we are vaccinated.
Basically flying from US to Newcastle Upon Tyne ,few days in Newcastle then train to London, few days in London & depart Heathrow to US on AA(BA).
- Saturday: ** Take Covid test** in US for preflight--3 days before flight
- Tuesday: Depart for England 5:00pm
- Day 0: Wednesday: Arrive NCL. Assuming this is considered Day 0.
- Day 1: sight see/sleep
- Day 2, Friday: *Take Covid Test.* Any suggestions where to take in-person test in Newcastle or should I have test kit sent to hotel(which one??) OR bring BinAX Now with me?
- Day 3,Saturday: Train to London Kings Cross Station. LNER site, says "no fares found" for Saturday. But the Omio site has tickets.
- Day 4-7: sight see London. Perhaps Theater tickets. (Following RS 3 day itinerary)
- Day 5,Monday: Another Covid Test! Test recommendations?
- Afternoon day 7- train to LHR. Need convenient/budget hotel easily accessible to Terminal 5.
- Day 8,Thursday: Depart mid morning for USA
Our tickets are booked with American Airlines but BA is the carrier.
Please review and offer suggestions, recommendations for EZ testing! Seems like we are going to be spending as much time taking tests than sightseeing!
Appreciate the help.