Please sign in to post.

London Theatre Tickets

We are planning to see Phantom in London in late September and wondered what is the best way to get two tickets? I've been on the theater web site as well as on third party sites, any thoughts?

Posted by
1589 posts

Why not buy the tickets direct from the theatre? I could never understand why anyone would want to buy from a 3rd party unless it was a discount or the only place tickets were available (i.e. The Last Supper in Milan).

Posted by
4044 posts

www.theatremonkey.com carries some reviews, lists dinner-and-show packages, and-- potentially of real value -- evaluation of good or obstructed seating in various theatres.

Posted by
22 posts

Thank you for the replies. I know that buying direct is usually the best way to go. I just wondered if there was some other source. I think I'll order direct from the theatre.

Posted by
5516 posts

If you look at the previously mentioned theatremonkey website, it will list the agent who operates the official box office. Generally, that agent will have the best selection and lowest fees. Theatremonkey also shows seat maps with opinions on seats.