Please sign in to post.

London Hotel

Hi
Been to London many times, but looking for a reasonably priced hotel. I see many posts regarding the Premier Inn Group. Has anyone stayed with the Park Grand Hotel Group and if yes, any thoughts? Thank you. GG

Posted by
85 posts

I can't comment on Park Grand, but I stayed at two Premier Inn hotels recently, specifically, Hub by Premier London Tower Bridge, and Hub by Premier Inn London West Brompton, and enjoyed both. The rooms were exactly the same at both: very small, but clean, quiet (soundproofed windows), great locations, and very affordable. Because of the size of the rooms, I especially recommend them to solo travellers, or if you are travelling with a spouse/partner and are used to sharing small spaces.

Posted by
921 posts

The Premier Inn Hub hotels are all very small rooms. The regular PI rooms are quite a bit bigger and fine for two. Although of course they cost a bit more.

Posted by
8744 posts

63 Bayswater.

https://number63.co.uk/

Safe, clean, affordable, breakfast included. Has elevator. Have stayed there often. Located across the road from the Lancaster Gate into Hyde Park at the Serpentine.

The Lancaster Gate Tube station ( Central Line) 3 minutes away.

63 is a 15 minute walk from Paddington Station.

Kensington Palace is a 20 minute stroll away.

Venerable Mitre Lancaster Gate pub is a pleasant spot for food. 5-7 minute walk. Food and service has been good. Quiet and amenable at 3pm.

Used to be a small market yards away from 63 (good for bottled water, crisps, snickers, et al) BUT unsure it survived the Covid lockdown.

Posted by
7349 posts

We recently stayed at the Premier Inn Hub at Westminster, and we both thought it was wonderful for what we were wanting in London. (I booked charming lodging options at other locations.). I reserved the slightly larger room, and it was perfect for my husband & me. The room features are designed & optimized well. We did pay for their breakfast several mornings - other times, we just stopped in for a free coffee.

We will definitely stay at another one when we return to London.

Posted by
1077 posts

Have not stayed with Park Grand, but stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Southwark in May and absolutely loved it - reasonably priced, great location, great neighborhood. Highly recommend!

Posted by
363 posts

We stayed at the Premier Inn County Hall. The location was great, we had no complaints with this hotel.