Please sign in to post.

London

Hello
My name is Tiziana
I'm planning a two days in London trip with my sister and her twelve years old doughters
I got lost for hours in Booking.com trying to find the perfect place to stay but I couldn't make a decision
I was looking for suggestions
Maybe somebody can help me?
Thank you 😊

Posted by
8688 posts

When are you traveling?

Is it an apartment you seek? Hotel room? BnB?

What’s your budget

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Claudia
We're arriving February 18th in the morning and leaving 20th late afternoon
I would like to stay in the center and walk to visit the classical attractions as the Big Ben Westminster Buckingham Palace Covent Garden Soho Piccadilly Parks of course....
I'm not sure whether would be better to stay in an hotel or a bed and breakfast
I would like to have a room where the four of us could sleep together instead of two different bedrooms
I saw a nice place in Laicester Square but it has no windows! That's really strange for me! I need windows
Abuot the budget I would say around 8/9 hundred euros (I don't know in pounds) flexible
IT was so nice to have your answer so soon
Thank you very much for any tip you would give me
Tiziana

Posted by
1939 posts

I am a fan of booking.com for research and sometimes booking. Perhaps you can take a rest and go back to the site. You are probably not going to find the perfect place but maybe come close.

There are Premier Inn's all over London in the best and most convenient neighborhoods. Many persons on this site are big fans and you will many favorable reviews.

A couple did youtube videos of their stay at Premier Inn County Hall and Premier Inn Waterloo.

Posted by
31 posts

Wow, am I glad I checked out this thread!! Thank you, Claudia & Phil, for your suggestion of Premier Inns. We are laying over in London for four days on our way home from Athens. The Premier Inn at Leicester Square is perfect. Straight shot on the subway from the airport and close to the Leicester subway station so we don't have to schlep our luggage on the sidewalks very far. You can see the hotel from the entrance of the subway station. It seemed a bit pricey at first glance, but the full breakfast every morning for under $13 is a steal.