Please sign in to post.

London Eye

Is it importing buy a “fast pass” ticket to the London eye? (We have 2 adults and 5 small children) thanks!

Posted by
8710 posts

When are you in London?

Now? Late Spring? Summer? Fall? Winter?

Posted by
2267 posts

When I went I splurged (ridiculously) on the ticket that included champagne in the capsule. It only happened to include fast-track access, but when I saw that line I was sure glad about my choice!

Posted by
357 posts

It is all based on your own cost benefit analysis. I prefer to limit my time in line and see and do as much as I want while on holiday abroad. So, we paid for the fast track and it was worth it as it saved us about 45 minutes of standing in line. If you happen to arrive and the lines do not seem that long, then quickly getting a ticket without the fast track may be fine.

Posted by
27206 posts

What I wouldn't do is buy a ticket way in advance; the weather could be bad enough to affect visibility.

Posted by
1325 posts

Many years ago when we made our first visit to the Eye, we reserved a specific entrance time (I'm not sure if this is the same as a fast pass), but somehow we got up early and was at the Eye when it opened. No queues, so we changed our time slot and went straight into the gondol. easy peasy.

Posted by
58 posts

I think it depends on what time of year you are going. We have done the London Eye with our three kids two times and we have never done the fast pass. We waited about 45 minutes, so not a big deal. And the que moves quickly!