Please sign in to post.

LHR hotel ?

When we fly into or out of LGW, there is a Hilton onsite and we have found that to be so easy instead of taking the bus to an outlying hotel.

Is there a hotel in LHR ? Is it the Sofitel ?

Posted by
1 posts

There's a very nice Marriott that I used the last time I was stranded at LHR. It's very near Terminal 5.

Posted by
8141 posts

Another option is to take the Heathrow Express Train to the Paddington Station and stay close to there. It's only a 15 minute trip on the train, and dozens of cabs are waiting for you in Paddington.

Posted by
3207 posts

I think you should check the terminal number and then decide. I fly into and out of Terminal 5 so I always stay at the Sofitel, which is essentially attached to 5. If you are in or out of another of the terminals, do a search to see what hotel is possibly attached to that terminal.

Posted by
4318 posts

there is a Hilton in Paddington Station there is also one at Heathrow in Terminal 4.

Posted by
1166 posts

Thank you for the insight.

Our last morning trip out of LHR had us taking a bus from a hotel off site. it worked, but I think I might like the convenience of an onsite hotel this time.

Posted by
14997 posts

It depends on the terminal you are using at Heathrow.

Terminal 3--Aerotel

Terminal 4--Yotel, HIlton, Premier Inn

Terminal 5--Sofitel

All are connected to the terminals with the Hilton and Premier Inn a short walk away under a covered walkway.

Posted by
5326 posts

Terminal 2 now has a Hilton Garden Inn connected to it.

Posted by
1166 posts

That helps a lot !

Posted by
20 posts

A friend recently stayed at the Moxy. We stayed at a Moxy in Milan (MXP). Small, but beautifully decorated. Perfect for an overnight.