Please sign in to post.

Harry Potter studio tour

This isn't a question, but maybe I can help someone avoid making the same mistake I did. Two months is not far enough in advance to book tickets! We'll be in London June 13 - 18, so I decided I should get our tickets and book our tour. Too late!!! There are only 4 days in June left, none during our visit. All of July is open, so if you're planning a visit then, book it asap!!!

Posted by
23 posts

Are you referring to the Warner Brothers studio tour near Watford? We were also considering spending a day there in June. We're there 2-11 June.

Posted by
196 posts

You might try booking with a tour group. I think they hold many of the tickets. You pay extra, but it includes transportation.

Posted by
449 posts

As noted above there are tour groups you can book with, who pick up and return in central London, who may still have some places. Obviously more expensive than booking it direct. Just quickly looking online, try www.goldentours.com. Seems to get excellent reviews, but I have no personal knowledge of it. Others here might.

Posted by
1097 posts

We did it with a tour, and I'm pretty sure it was Golden. Very comfy bus, plenty of time at the studios. If it's in your budget, it's an easy way to get there. Pick an early slot!

Posted by
47 posts

dknapp there are tickets available on the 2nd and 11th. We won't be there on any of the available dates. I checked tours, but I'm not willing to pay almost $300, so it's out for us.