Please sign in to post.

Harry Potter

We hope to be able to visit England next year and visit the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio. I was curious if there are discounts or coupons available at any time for the studio?

Posted by
7558 posts

I doubt it very much, and if there were, it's probably in conjunction with a hotel package or outside tour group. I'm traveling to London in the spring of next year and just bought 3 tickets for myself and my two grandkids, and ouch! It's pricey. But look at it this way—it's a lot cheaper than Universal Studios. :-) My daughter is taking 2 of her kids there in October and the price I paid for 3 of us was less than what she paid for one person.

Make sure you book as early as possible as they do sell out quickly, especially during high season.

Posted by
307 posts

I've never seen a discount offered there.
It is very pricey, but if you are an HP fan it is so very worth it. Our family of 4 (2 adult daughters grew up with HP) went last fall, and we were there for 8 hours. It was one of the highlights of our trip and we would go back anytime, no question.

Posted by
112 posts

I've never seen discounts. I'm planning to go next Thanksgiving, really looking forward to it. I'm debating getting the Deluxe tour, I can't decide if it's worth the extra money or not. It will just be me and my 10yo on the tour, my husband doesn't care about HP so he's not going to go. Though I'm trying to talk my brother to bring his family over too, I know his oldest daughter would LOVE the tour. And other stuff in London too, lol.

Posted by
2200 posts

It is so popular and always fully booked - they don't need to offer discounts...

Posted by
27 posts

I will say the studio tour and visit was one of our family’s highlights last summer as well. Do book your spot EARLY - I didn’t book until 3 months out and the only spots left in the 5 day span we were in London were the 4:00 times! There are somewhat reasonably priced spots to eat and from what I remember, the food was quite good. The gift shop is of course quite something as well. It is very well done - well organized and was a really good experience.