Please sign in to post.

Gatwick Express

I was wanting go online now and buy a group ticket for four adults for the morning of June 27 from the airport into London. Our flight is scheduled to land but we don’t know the exact time that we will be out of the airport and ready for the train (i.e., delays, waiting for luggage, going through customs etc). It appears that when I go to purchase a ticket though it wants me to pick a very specific time. I am confused as to best proceed. Is there an advantage to buying it now in advance such as a lower price or should I just wait til we arrive at the station and purchase it then.

Posted by
32505 posts

Did you just ask this question a little while ago?

I'm sure that I just saw the information about tickets and timings just a couple of hours ago.

If not you, then somebody else has deleted that thread which had all the answers.

Folks will have to put them back in again.

Posted by
5309 posts

This message was originally posted, no doubt by mistake, in the 'France' section. Deleting it there would have eradicated any answers posted.

Posted by
83 posts

Yes. I am new to this forum and someone questioned why I posted an England question in the France section. I had accidentally posted it after I had posted a Paris related question so I deleted it and reposted it correctly. I apologize for the confusion and greatly appreciate everyone’s help. I have found everyone’s assistance very useful.