Please sign in to post.

Easter in London

We will be in London for Easter weekend, Saturday-Monday. From what I've seen, most of the tourists attractions are still open. Just wanted to see if anyone else has been there during this holiday and if they've run into anything being closed? Also, any cool Easter traditions/attractions we should try and see?

Posted by
32700 posts

kiddoes will be out of school and attractions will be busy. the only things closed (beside for special services on each day) will be churches; and the bank holiday is prime planned engineering time on the railways so some may be closed and on bus replacement. Check with National Rail if that's an issue.

Posted by
2775 posts

There will be a performance of The Passion of Jesus at Trafalager Square on the 14th, it's free. Most attractions will be open over Easter. Harrods has a beautiful display in the food hall for Easter.

Posted by
4 posts

Not really into the shopping thing, just more concerned about the attractions. And like i said, if there are any cool events that we could catch while out and about, I would definitely try and stop.