My Air Canada flight has a scheduled arrival at Terminal 2 Heathrow at 06:30. My Aer Lingus flight to Belfast is scheduled for a 09:50 same day departure. Please advise if my assumptions following are correct:
1) Three hours and 20 minutes should be enough time to make my 2nd flight.
2) Since I booked through Air Canada my luggage should be checked through to Belfast.
3) I will clear immigration at Heathrow and not at Belfast.
Now my questions please:
1) Will it be relatively easy to find the Aer Lingus departure gate in Terminal 2?
2) Will I have to go through security again before boarding the Belfast flight?
3) Will Northern Ireland businesses readily accept English £ as well as the Ulster £? Technically they are supposed to but...?
Thanks for your help