Please sign in to post.

Car Rental

We are planning a trip to Southern England this summer. We would like to rent a car in Canterbury and return it in Bath. Is this possible? We are having trouble finding anyone that currently offers this option. Any recommendations?

Posted by
6788 posts

I would be very surprised if this was not possible.

I always get my car rentals from gemut.com when I can. Give them a call or send email. Tell them your needs (car type, time/date and locations for pickup/return, etc.), they will do the work for you, sifting through who can do it and what it'll cost you, then will send you the results, you can decide if it's acceptable. It's not some automated bot, it's a small family business. They will match prices if you find an equivalent anyplace else that's cheaper.

They've almost always come through for me, even when I've tossed out-of-the-way locations at them (eg, Lithuania, Sardinia, the Azores). Only places they were not able to help me were for fairly exotic/remote locations (the Faroe Islands), or places well outside of Europe (Mexico, Japan). Satisfied customer here.

I've decided that life is too short to waste time doing that kind of searching/shopping for a rental car. Contact them (gemut.com) and let them do that for you. It won't cost you a penny more than doing it yourself.