Please sign in to post.

B & B in Bath

Hello,

I am not finding any past posts regarding this. Has anyone stayed at 2 Crescent Gardens in Bath? I would love a review, as it is on my short list. Same question for Brocks Guest House (not to be confused with Brooks!)

Thanks!

Posted by
150 posts

Look at the Brooks Guest House on their website. They offer breakfast if you make your reservation through them. It’s a good place, well run, not fancy. We stayed their in 2018 and thought it was a good value and location.

Posted by
16 posts

We stayed at Brocks Guest House in June. Nice room and view. Nothing super fancy but an overall good stay with a comfortable bed and quiet location.

Posted by
184 posts

Booking.com accepts reviews from travelers who have actually stayed at the property. There are 987 reviews for Brocks GH on booking.com. There are 681 reviews for 2 Crescent Gardens. You can filter on guesthouses to narrow your search.

Posted by
277 posts

Thanks everyone. We have reached out to Crescent Gardens for a reservation, waiting to hear back.

Next up is someplace for 1 night in Salisbury, there don't seem to be a lot of options that are looking good.
Is it a good idea to book so far ahead? We are traveling in September/October next year.