Please sign in to post.

Accommodations in Bath

Does anyone have personal recommendations for hotels or bed/breakfast in Bath? We'll be there for a week in March visiting family. We'd like to be within a 10 minute walk to Prior Park Road. (They live about a 5 minute walk from the river down Prior Park Road.) I've done so much research through Trip Advisor that my head is about to spin with all the options. Any suggestions? I'm willing to spend up to 200 GBP per night.
Thanks.

Posted by
668 posts

When there a few years ago we stayed at the Abbey Hotel (close to the Baths and the Abbey) and had a wonderful experience. It may not be anywhere near the location you are seeking, but I encourage you to check it out.

Posted by
792 posts

Prior Park road seems to be a long road and outside of the city center. Where do they live along the road? Perhaps they have recommendations or know a quick bus route from the city.

But for recommendations: I stayed three nights at Three Abbey Green in 2014. It was lovely and a good location for Sightseeing. It is close to the train station and looks relatively close to the start of Prior Park road but I'm not sure what that would mean walking.