Please sign in to post.

Ceremony of the Keys

Is it now possible to get tickets to the Ceremony of the Keys on line? I had heard you must go through the mail to get them.

Posted by
2123 posts

A Google search indicates that you can order online for visits beginning Jan 2015.

Posted by
3 posts

I have arrange and receive tix to the ceremony 4 times over the years. The only way is by snail mail and they had requested an international postage reply coupon. Those can be purchased at the USPO. The ceremony is great. The Tower feels so different at night and with fewer people. The Yeoman makes it fun for kids and adults alike. "Who goes there?", "The Keys!", "Who's Keys?",
"The Queen's Keys". They lock the gate and then ask the children on the tour how will we get out if the gate is locked. Enjoy!

Posted by
248 posts

I just ordered and received 4 tickets for the Ceremony of the Keys online. They are free except for a 1 pound charge that you can put on credit card. Printed tickets on computer and we are set to go. This is for tickets starting in 2015. Good luck.

Posted by
61 posts

My kids answer to that was appropriate. "I guess we stay, grow up, and turn into Yeoman Warders".

The look was priceless.

Glenn