Please sign in to post.

Budget Hotel Victoria Inn London (Belgrave Rd, Victoria)-Anyone Stayed There?

My husband and I are visiting England and Scotland for the first time in Sept. We will be in London both at the start of our trip and again at the end. We are already booked at Morgan House for the start of our trip but they are full on the dates when we will return to London so I've been looking at other accommodations.

The Victoria Inn hotel has generally good reviews, especially regarding cleanliness which is very important to both of us. Breakfast is included and the rate (110 pounds per night advance booking) seems to be reasonable for the area. Has anyone stayed there or is familiar with the neighborhood?

I also posted this question in the England hotel review forum but that forum doesn't seem to be as active as this one is. All information is much appreciated and thank you.

Posted by
32740 posts

The hotel reviews section is for posting reviews of places you have just been, not asking about places. This is the place for that.

You might do well to remove the duplicate question in the other section to prevent confusion and keep all the answers in one place.