Please sign in to post.

Apartment rental

Hi , We finally booked our trip to London for this June. There will be 4 of us ( all adults) and we will be in london for 5 nights before we proceed to Vienna.We would like to try an apartment rental this time. We are looking at Covent Garden or Bloomsbury or county hall area. I have never try Vrbo or airbnb.I tried looking at airbnb and am overwhelmed with all the choices. It seems that there are less choices in Bloomsbury and covent area. I wonder if someone can recommend a place that They have stayed before which can help narrow down my search. Thanks so much for your help.

Posted by
6399 posts

I don't know specific places, but vrbo has a map feature that shows you what they have by location, and a filter that allows you to limit your search to 2-bedroom places, for example, or a price range. It didn't look as though there were more than a dozen places in Bloomsbury. They don't use "Covent Garden" as an identifier but you should be able to zero in using the map.

There may be limited choices left for June, better get started on this. Also try homeaway.com (same ownership as vrbo). For four of you and five nights, an apartment would be a good idea.

Posted by
723 posts

Thanks for your advice Dick. Yes, June is high season and I am definitely looking.