Please sign in to post.

london apartment

Looking for an apartment in central london for family of 10 for late june 2022.
Need 4 bedrooms

Posted by
11160 posts

I did a search on booking.com for '10 adults' and it produced numerous 4+ bedroom apartments

Cost ranged from ~$5k to $20k + for a week

Posted by
10206 posts

Welcome to the forum. You may get more replies if you delete this post and create a new one in the England forum. This one is for people to post reviews. Good luck.

Posted by
8649 posts

As noted booking.com is your best bet. Should also look at AirBNB but be certain there is a picture of the owner, not their pet, or a logo. Some rental companies use AirBnB for their properties. If you are renting in London be sure to understand the different travel Zones. You will WANT to stay in Zone 1. Staying outside Zone 1 rentals will be cheaper BUT ANY savings will be eaten up by transport costs.

Good Luck

Posted by
32712 posts

I agree with Claudia but I might stretch to Zones 1 and 2. The tube and bus prices are the same, but for 10 folks you might consider your own small bus and driver, and it may be more, and the Congestion Charge.

Posted by
6113 posts

I would look on Trip Advisor as well as Booking.com. I avoid Airbnb these days as their fees are higher.

I would consider property in zones 1 and 2 but look for how close you are to a bus stop or tube station.

Posted by
16190 posts

Or you could consider two 2-bar apartments in the same building. Marlin Serviced Apartments has such buildings in several locations around London. Our favorite is Queen Street’ close to St. Paul’s. A 2-bedroom apartment there for 5-6 people is around £375 per night a week next June.

Posted by
7330 posts

We got our last London apartment through Vrbo.com . “Vacation rentals by owner” started as an English site, but now has apartments and homes everywhere.

Posted by
1625 posts

Hi, if you are looking to book an apartment you can use the following sites:
AirBNB
VRBO
Booking.com
You can also just put "London Apartment Vacation rental" In your internet search to bring up private agencies that may have availability. I don't know what you mean by "Central London", is there something you want to be close by? We chose an apartment in Notting Hill because of the movie and we loved it, with the apartment a short walk to the Tube to get us anywhere we wanted.
I book accommodation a year out, or at least start looking.