Please sign in to post.
Posted by
3844 posts

We stayed at the double tree by Hilton at Victoria station this past May. It was across the street from Victoria station. Easy train ride to gatwick.

Posted by
10 posts

Victoria Station is a good area stay in because it's like a crossroads of the London transit system + a close by intercity bus station.

Posted by
7292 posts

We’re at the Premier Inn Hub, Westminster Abbey. Very handy to Victoria Station, and I was surprised how nice this hotel is in the food area, and the design organization to maximize our room space.

Posted by
2354 posts

For what dates? I'm currently researching this area for a future trip and the price jumps around a lot depending on when you go.

Posted by
23268 posts

We use the annex at the Victoria Station Best Western. About a two block walk from the station. Several nice restaurants and pubs in the area.

Posted by
49 posts

We stayed at Rubins at the Palace. It's across the street from the old Palace Mews and a 5 minute walk to Victoria Station and very near Buckingham Palace. A bit more than $250 but using the hotel website we got 4 nights for the price of 3. Very nice hotel, good breakfasts and large rooms.
RDJ

Posted by
9580 posts

If I had the money, I would stay at the Lime Tree.