Please sign in to post.

Hard Days Night Hotel, Liverpool

We spent two nights at this hotel during our recent vacation and it was really great. The whole place has a Beatles theme, with pictures all over and the rooms done up with pictures too. Ours had Yoko Ono as Mona Lisa on the wall. When we went into the room, the TV had a Welcome with my name on it and was playing, what else, "A Hard Days Night" by the Beatles. The room was spacious, bed comfy, large bathroom, also a small table with a chair and a large desk. The only negative, and it didn't really bother us, was our room was on the Mathew Street side of the building, where the pubs are so it was rather noisy at night. We didn't mind though and when ready for bed, I put my earplugs in and went to sleep straightaway. You could ask for a quiet room I would think & not have that issue. Breakfast was good, the usual full English breakfast items. Again, I would stay here again if coming to Liverpool because we liked being close to Mathew St. It was also an easy enough walk to Albert Dock (about 15 minutes). The service at this hotel is wonderful too. They are very helpful and answer any questions you might have. We loved it there & would stay again.

Posted by
3842 posts

Thanks for the report. I will pass the info onto a friend who was just talking about going on a Beetle's tour as she is a huge fan.

Posted by
362 posts

I stayed at this hotel a few years back. It's a great hotel. I would easily stay there again, but as the OP says - the rooms on the street side are NOISY.

Now I'm thinking about going back to Liverpool...