Please sign in to post.

Fielding Hotel Covent Garden in November 2023

Hey All !!

I've booked time at the Fielding House (a Rick recommended stay) but found some very mixed reviews on Trip Advisor from 2022. Some time has passed since these reviews and the hotel seems to react to reviews consistently.

I wondering if anyone else has a recent experience they'd like to share with the board?

Thanks !!

Vic

Posted by
8669 posts

You might get more answers if you post on the England Forum.

You’ve posted in the “ reviews.”

Posted by
13937 posts

Vic, welcome to the forum with your England posts!

Doesn't everyone just look at the All Topics view? Then you don't have to jump around from forum to forum.

My stay at the Fielding on a RS tour was years ago so no updated information. No catering facilities so breakfast on your own out of the hotel. When I went they did have tea making equipment in the rooms. My room was on the ground floor (a single) so a bit noisy at night as people exited pubs and theater. Some on the tour thought the stairwell was steep.

The reception staff were very kind. Another tour member was quite ill on the departure day so I offered for her to lie down in my room while I was out so they could turn over her room. I was staying an extra day. Coordinated with the desk and they got her the key when she was ready to leave her room but not ready to head for the hotel.

Posted by
37 posts

Apologies !! I had found the same question asked on this "review" forum but the thread was closed. So I assumed (wrongly) that this would be the correct forum!?!

Much appreciate the replies here...I will post on the England forum.

Thanks again,

Vic