Please sign in to post.

Cherry Court Hotel London

Very close to Victoria Station Train and Bus Terminals. Well designed room (number 11 in basement) for its rather small size for 5 people. Clean, inviting and comfortable. Staff was helpful and even let us checkin early…11:30 am. In addition to the toilet in the room, there was another available in the hallway nearby. Truly a 5-6 minute walk to buses, trains, restaurants and grocery stores. We easily used public transport to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports from the hotel. A big thumbs up for the value and comfort!!! (Stayed September 27-30 and then again October 13, 2023.)

Posted by
8679 posts

Cherry Court has been a Forum favorite for years.

Glad you enjoyed your stay as well.

Posted by
325 posts

My two friends and I stayed in that same room in 2006. I have recommended to others too.

Posted by
2740 posts

My friend and I stayed at Cherry Court in Sept 2022. The single and double rooms we had were small and clean. It’s cheap; if I remember right the single was £65/night and the double was £75 (corrected these when I posted my trip report below). You have to like hot pink rooms and halls—call it “character”. The hotel is close to sights, the tube and Victoria Station.. The owners, the Patels, are lovely people and answered all my pre-trip questions.

ADDING, adding to Connie's post below, yes I will stay there again.
This is from my trip report, posted 10/30/2022: I stayed five nights at Cherry Court Hotel. It is close to the tourist areas, either walking or by tube. It’s about a 5 minute walk from Victoria Bus Station. Cherry Court Hotel rooms are tiny, painted hot pink, clean and inexpensive. Breakfast is a fruit basket every day. The Patel’s are the nicest people in the world. Neha was very responsive to all my email inquiries. They easily dealt with my food allergies and fussiness. The hotel has no elevator. I reserved a double for me on the first floor (£75/night). Dublin Friend had a single on the third floor (£65/night) for the three nights she was there. She’s 30 so stairs are not an issue for her.

It's all about expectations and doing your research beforehand. Complaining about no elevator and tiny rooms is silly since both are stated on Cherry Court's website.

Posted by
1288 posts

I have stayed at Cherry Court many times and look forward to returning. It is an excellent value for the money. It has received some negative comments on this board over the years. Because of that, I want people to know that it is a historic building and can not put in an elevator (even if they had room). Please be aware of that if that is a problem for you. I am thankful for this clean, inexpensive option that is so well located and I always feel bad when they get a complaint that is about something that is out of their control.

Posted by
3207 posts

Whenever I needed a hotel in London (numerous times), Cherry Court Hotel was where I stayed. The Patels are lovely. They even accommodated my daughter and their boyfriend, last minute, once when they'd picked a hotel she hadn't felt safe in. It is clean, cheery and well located. There were a few years that I stayed with my daughter and her husband once she actually lived in London, so I haven't been there in perhaps 15 years, but will stay there again when I stay in London in the future.