Please sign in to post.

Two days in Copenhagen

With only the a little over two days in Copenhagen should I consider taking the train over the border to Sweden one day or just stay in Copenhagen?
What are the main things not to be missed with limited time to tour?

Posted by
6172 posts

No, with only two days you should stay in Copenhagen. A city that deserves more time than that.

Posted by
62 posts

Thank you! I think the wise choice will be to stay in Copenhagen. It's hard being so close to Sweden and not make a visit there but time goes so fast and with so much to see and do in Copenhagen I'll resist the pull to check another country off my list.

Posted by
3941 posts

Yes, definitely stay in Copenhagen. Although there are a lot of options, things I particularly enjoyed were Rosenborg Castle, a canal boat ride, and wandering Tivoli.

Posted by
62 posts

Thank you! I have decided to stick with Copenhagen and the things you mentioned are at the top of my list!

Posted by
6172 posts

Good plan! As much as I think visiting Sweden is a good idea, you really don't have time for it.

Posted by
3941 posts

I know exactly what you mean. When I DID go to Stockholm and Copenhagen, I had to fight the urge to go to Norway - but knew it needed (for me) an extended time. :)