Please sign in to post.

Plug adapter and voltage converter

I'm traveling to Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, and Germany. Two questions.
1. I have plug adapters C. Is this correct for the above countries?
2. I'm bringing my hair flat iron which is 110-240V AC 50/60Hz, 55W. What kind of voltage converter should I buy?

Thank you.

Posted by
2881 posts

Edgar is correct. Your flat iron is already dual voltage, so you only need an adaptor for the plug. But check to see if there is a switch on the appliance to change voltage settings. Some have them. Others switch automatically.