Please sign in to post.

airport transportation

With too much luggage what are some of the options from Copenhagen airport to downtown?

Hotel is near Trivoli.

Posted by
223 posts

Look at Viator for airport transportation www.viator.com. We have used them for airport transportation shuttles and they had some good prices. Just be sure they do not make you pay for the entire shuttle if you are just 2 they can make you pay for the other 2 seats.

In Rome we were supposed to get a shuttle but they gave us a Mercedes and there was just one female in the front seat and my Father and I were in the rear seat. We only made one stop and made it to Fumicino in 45 minutes for 30 Euros for two.

Hope this helps.

Posted by
16893 posts

Tivoli itself is right across from the main train station. Direct trains from the airport to the main station, signed Kovenhavn H, cost about 36 kr per person for a 3-zone ticket. A taxi costs 250-300 kr..

Posted by
971 posts

You can take the train from the airport to the central station, which is close to Tivoli. Use www.rejseplanen.dk to plan all public transport.

Posted by
5835 posts

We took the train mentioned by Morten and Laura from the airport to the central train station. The train has wide doors and a low floor making loading baggage from the platform physically easy. You didn't define how much luggage is "too much". My carry-on is a backpack style bag and my personal is a messenger bag. That leaves two hands free to pull a ski box and roller duffle bag. Wife pulls her own carry-on roller. If I recall correctly the central train station is the end of the run.