Please sign in to post.

3 adventurous women tackle Scandinavia

We will be traveling to Stockholm for a 5 day conference in May. We have a lot of experience traveling together. I am the planner....could you give me your thoughts or tips on this itinerary?
DTW to AMS 3 nights -day i tulips, windmills, cheese, day 2. beach and cycling day 3 city tour and museums day 4 open
9:30 pm flight to Stockholm conference 2 days - i day trip, 1 adventure day train to Copenhagen 2 nights
Overnight Ferry to Oslo 2 nights in Oslo 3rd day train to Bergen flam fjords hike rib boat etc
Fly from Bergen to Iceland golden circle - cozycamper 3 nights 4 days....back to USA

Posted by
971 posts

I have a hard time following your itinerary. how many nights do you have in total? It would be helpful if you could list the number of nights you plan to spend in each city, that is where you will be sleeping each night. Fx your 3 nights 4 days in Amsterdam and Iceland makes little sense, since if you only have 3 nights in Amsterdam and Iceland, you cannot have 4 days just for sightseeing, since some of that time must be used on transportation.
Also it's hard to recommend anything without knowing more about you and your interests. Is there anything specific you are interested in?
Apart from that your routing makes sense, but I think it looks a little rushed.