Please sign in to post.

Through Eternity Tours

We took our first tour in Italy on May 18th, 2015 with guide John Tinto, a 5 hour tour of the Ancient Rome and Colosseum. We waited until we completed our 30 day tour of Italy before we reviewed this tour as wanted to see how the other tours we took compared. The tour with John was the first and the best - of all the tours we took in Italy. John not only had a wealth of knowledge and information about the Colosseum and Ancient Rome but presented it in such an interesting way that even my history adverse husband found it compelling. As my husband said "John really painted a picture" of what life and the times were like. An excellent tour with "Through Eternity".

Posted by
1550 posts

We used Through Eternity and they were the best by far of any tours we've ever taken. Worth every penny. Our guides, Justin and Gabriel, were top notch.

Posted by
1 posts

We recently enjoyed their group tour, Underground Colosseum (plus Third Tier), Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, in July of 2014 with Cinzia Cutrone. Cinzia was extremely knowledgeable about Roman history, virtually bringing her stories to life for our group. As someone who is normally disinterested in history, I was fascinated with the information that Cinzia provided during our tour. Viewing the Colosseum was a highlight of our trip and being able to explore the underground areas as well as the upper level exceeded our expectations! The small group size of 6 really added to our enjoyment, allowing for a much more personal experience. This was definitely one of the best tours we have ever taken!

In addition, I must complement the company on the concern it showed us and the assistance it provided when I inadvertently missed the Vatican tour that I had booked, mistakenly thinking that it was scheduled for the following day. Much to my surprise, one of their agents called me to check on us and remind us that we were due at the Vatican for our tour. I was devastated to learn of my scheduling mistake as I was really looking forward to that experience. Their agent worked diligently with me to provide a different tour that would fit into our limited schedule. I was so appreciative of her help! Great company, great tours!