Please sign in to post.

Milan

We will be in Milan for a few days in early September before our Best of Italy tour. Want to visit some of the sites. Any recommendations for day tours to Last Supper, Duomo, etc.?

Posted by
18 posts

Last fall, before the Venice-Florence-Rome tour, I took an interesting art tour with Veditalia, a company that Rick mentions in the Italy guidebook. We began with "The Last Supper," and saw a few other historic churches with beautiful and important artwork. I didn't have to reserve a spot to see "The Last Supper," as it was included in the tour price. https://www.veditalia.com/italy/milan/

Posted by
873 posts

Been there and it really would be nice to see THE LAST SUPPER and have it included in a tour. It’s a beautiful city and you would probably enjoy it a lot more on a tour. I worried and worried that we would not get in to see THE LAST SUPPER but we did.....but a tour that would have taken care of that would have been better!

Posted by
6288 posts

We used City Wonders for our tour. The tour was fine, and the time at the Last Supper was great. We got much more out of it than we would have on our own. www.citywonders.com