Please sign in to post.

Guide in Berlin

Robert Sommers is highly recommended - I was connected to him when I first contacted a friend of his another Forum member had positively reviewed.
You will spend 4-5 hours together, concentrating on the sites around Brandenburg Tor, but he can tailor your tour to your interests.
I arranged my tour for the first full day after arrival. So glad! It simultaneously provided context for the rest of the week in Berlin on my own and gave me some bearings for navigation ( my weak travel skill!).
If you are short on time, you will be seeing and learning about the most important sites of the city in depth and at the same time Robert can provide recommendations once he has learned your interests.
His current website isn't updated to include that he's very familiar with RS tours and himself is currently starting to work as a tour guide for some other RS-like companies.
His personal stories from childhood into university years very much enriched my understanding of this fascinating city. Soon into your day you will feel like you're with a really fun and really interesting friend!
Thank you, Robert!

There are no replies to this topic.