Please sign in to post.

Concert in Venice

Hello

I booked the "Interpreti Veneziani Concert in Venice" Including Music Museum based on scheduling and fact that it offers a music museum tour. Has anyone done this excursion? Ant feedback? Any advice on concert options in Venice? Thanks!

Posted by
731 posts

I have NOT done the excursion but my husband and I DID enjoy the concert! Very good and a fun thing to do in Venice!

Posted by
3844 posts

I also did the concert, but not the Music Museum. The performance was excellent.

Posted by
13934 posts

It sounds like you booked this as part of a cruise?

Anyway, have not done the Music Museum but like Kathy and her husband have attended the Interpreti Veneziani Concert in Venice and thoroughly enjoyed it! Wow, lovely setting and I very much liked the concert.

I do suggest getting to the venue early as when I went there was open seating and yes, it got full.

Posted by
786 posts

Ditto with the other posters. No Music Museum, but we attended the Interpreti Venezia concert in May and it might have been the highlight of our time in Venice. Fabulous, world-class musicians in a lovely setting. And yes, get there early!!! We arrived near the time doors were supposed to open and there was already a long line. We ended up near the back of the church, but still a wonderful concert experience.

Posted by
347 posts

Get there early and sit in the front row...you may be part of the show...depending on the opera. It was indeed a highlight of the Venice experience.