Please sign in to post.

Cotswolds

We took a relatively new tour experience through the Cotswolds and it was absolutely delightful. Tom Benjamin began a local tour operation with a minivan that holds up to 16 people. He is very knowledgeable about the region and passionate about introducing the Cotswolds to visitors. He will pick you up from your residence in Stratford upon Avon or from nearby areas and take you on about an 80 mile tour through the northern part of the Cotswolds, with many stops along the way. He makes stops at Dovers Hill, Broadway Tower, Chipping Campden, Snowshill, Stow on the Wold, Bourton on the Water, and the Rollright Stones. You would never see so many sights on a public bus and would certainly not learn the history of the area. It is a great way to spend the day if you are in the area and well worth your time. You can find him on gocotswolds.co.uk.

Posted by
507 posts

That sounds like a wonderful tour! I took the bus tour with my Mum when I was 12 yrs old. All I remember are the houses with the thatched roofs, and a stop for tea & crumpets.