Please sign in to post.

Through Eternity Tours

My wife and I were able to take 2 tours with Through Eternity in May of 2014, the all day Vatican and the all day Ancient Rome tours. The tours were both incredible. The tour guides are extremely knowledgable about the historical and cultural significance of the areas they cover. We could not be more pleased with the experiences. OH, did I mention, no waiting in line for HOURS to get tickets for the Vatican properties? Did I mention headsets so you can hear the guides every word, even though you might be surrounded by hordes. Did I mention the enthusiasm the guides have for their tours and the interaction you are able to have with them? Did I mention the confused look on the faces of the thousands of people on the properties who were unguided and had no idea what they were seeing? I guess I did.

Posted by
123 posts

Hi David. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with Through Eternity Tours. We always like to hear feedback about the companies we recommend so thanks for taking the time to share your experience.