Please sign in to post.

Private tour guide

On a previous post I read that Jason from https://www.livingpraguetours.com/about-me/ was a great private tour guide. Short of using WhatsApp (which I don't have), I can't figure out how to contact him. So my questions:
1. Doe anyone recommend Jason?
2. How can I contact him?
3. Can you recommend anyone else for a private tour?

Posted by
4078 posts

Hopefully you now have Jason’s message but I will add that my 4 friends and I had a great tour with Jason. As you said, many others here have had, as well.

Posted by
6 posts

My wife and I just returned from Prague (wonderful!) and toured the Old Town and Jewish Quarter with Jason. It was terrific. He is bright, articulate and knowledgeable. While he is not a native, he has lived in Prague for 27 years and his insights were voluminous. And he has a good sense of humor. We enjoyed our time with him and recommend him without hesitation. Tom

Posted by
6 posts

We just got back from Czech on 13 May 2023. My wife and I spent a total of 6 days in Prague and had time to take a private walking tour with Martin Belohradsky (sorry, can't type the decorations), who we found in Rick's book. We were interested in architecture and wanted someone with that focus. We spent a very interesting three hours with him and were very satisfied. He's a delightful guy and obviously knowledgable. I feel very comfortable in seconding the recommendation. I thanked him for the great morning and volunteered to send my complements to the Forum--not to be contrary to above observations. You will need to have cash.