Please sign in to post.

Prague hotel choice

Hello, I’ll be in Prague for 4 nights in early June, solo, and have narrowed down my hotel to 3 choices. I’ve read tons of reviews on TA and booking.com but can’t make up my mind, so looking for any special insights here! Prices are similar although I just saw on Expedia a big price drop on the Green Garden.
The hotels are:
Green Garden
Hotel Anna
Boutique Hotel Seven Days
Other details: Room at the Anna would be a single (so smaller than other 2); at others I’m looking at the superior doubles.
Thanks!

Posted by
220 posts

We stayed at the Hotel Seven Days several years ago. We enjoyed the hotel. We booked directly with hotel. As a result, we received an upgrade in room, a free glass of wine and a better price than booking sites. It is at the top of Wenceslas Square, so a bit of a walk to some of the sites.

We had dinner at the hotel restaurant twice, we enjoyed it that much.

Cannot comment on the other hotels.

Posted by
862 posts

We have stayed at Hotel Anna twice (2016 and 2019) for a week each time. It's a great hotel in a lovely neighbourhood. Breakfast overlooking the garden was really peaceful.

Tram or metro into the tourist areas. Lots of nice restaurants nearby and a great laundromat, Andy's at the end of the street.

Posted by
402 posts

If you want to be closer to a nice selection of local restaurants and bars then I'd go for Hotel Anna even if it means a smaller room. If you want to combine your trip with some "Wellness" i.e. steam/sauna and a memorable breakfast room then go Green Garden. I would not bother with Seven Days.