Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Prague

I will be in Prague for 3 nights in April. I'm looking for a medium priced, centrally located hotel. Does anyone have a favorite place to stay there?

Posted by
27111 posts

You'll get more useful responses if you provide a nightly budget in korunas. The current conversion rate is a bit over 23 korunas per US dollar.

Posted by
808 posts

Our stay at Hotel Residence Agnes could not have been better! Amazing service to their guests; great breakfast and easy walking to everything.

Posted by
138 posts

We stayed in The Art Hotel, conveniently located in a neighborhood of foreign embassies (not far from the US embassy. Walkable to all the major tourist sites, good breakfast, and comfortable room. As we drove to Prague from western Austria, the fact they had a garage/secure parking was a deciding factor for us. We definitely would stay there again.

Posted by
3941 posts

We stayed at the Best Western Hotel City Moran - it wasn't bad - free breakfast with lots of variety - it's a block away from the 'Anthropoid' cathedral and a few blocks from the Dancing Houses. Metro and trams are within a block (trams run right past). About a 10-15 min or so walk to Charles Bridge. It was clean and comfy.

Posted by
3961 posts

We stayed 6 nights at the charming Hotel Hastal in September. It was centrally located (old town), well appointed rooms, quiet, delicious breakfast included, kind/helpful staff, and easy walking distance to restaurants & major attractions. We would gladly recommend. www.hotelhastalprague.com.

Posted by
138 posts

We also stayed at the Hotel Hastal and were very pleased with our choice! It's just a short walk from the town square, the breakfast was very good and the staff was pleasant and helpful!

Posted by
1172 posts

I just stayed at the Grand Bohemia hotel and loved it. The location was perfect. The room was very well appointed and the breakfast was amazing.