We are going to Prague and Budapest on the tour beginning May 24th. I would like to wait until April to make a decision if possible. Steve's latest statement on March 16th stated "If you are booked on a tour starting July 1 or later, our standard cancellation and transfer policies still apply."
We are thinking of rebooking in September, but still unsure if things will be fairly back to normal.
Have read the latest posts from 2 days ago about Prague-does anyone else have more recent information?
Thanks in advance!