Please sign in to post.
Posted by
23245 posts

For what??? Need clarity on the question.

Posted by
77 posts

To plug into outlets for charging electronics such as cell phones and I pads; also we use a device that provides white noise for sleeping. And I use a Kindle for reading.

Posted by
1764 posts

If I remember correctly the Czech Republic has the regular EU plug. Two round posts.

So yes you would need adapters.

For quite a long time now my family has only traveled with USB rechargeable devices. So we don't bring a plug adapter, but rather buy some European plugged chargers before we go to Europe. Eventually it seemed as silly to bring both a plug adapter and US chargers.

European Travel Plug Adapter, 20W Dual Port USB C Wall Charger Block https://a.co/d/8krjp90

Just a quick example above, haven't used the product.

But if you need to plug in anything that isn't USB charging, then you will of course need an adapter.

Posted by
6344 posts

Buying a USB-charger with a europlug might be the easiest option, they can be found almost everywhere.

Also, why not leave the device that makes white noise at home? One less thing to bring.

Posted by
1764 posts

To Badger's point, Maybe check out a white noise app for your phone before traveling. I have the "White Noise Lite" app on my phone, and it has a lot of different choices for white noise sounds.

Posted by
404 posts

The adaptor will be straightforward but just consider if you have devices which only use your 110V system. If you look at the charger it should say 110-230V in which case it will work here. If it says only 110V then you will need a transformer with your adaptor.