Please sign in to post.

ATM s

I've been reading money questions and that ATMs are at the airport. We will be arriving by train, are there ATMs at the train station?

Posted by
3518 posts

I guess that would depend on which station in which country. Difficult to answer without some level of detail.

Posted by
2639 posts

Yes several at the train station .It is a lovely modern area now ,used to be a real dump years ago .I think there are some ATMs on the main area at the platform level but can't recall exactly where they are but I know for sure there are some on the main entrance/exit level on the right hand side as you face the exit doors.

Posted by
2639 posts

the main train station is Hlavni and all trains stop there ,some also stop in Holesovice and some at Smichov ,unless you are staying near these places then get off at Hlavni.
Holesovice is not the nicest of places though it never bother me but a first time visitor might be put off by the general run down appearance of the area.

Posted by
19092 posts

If you are taking about the main station in Prague, yes, there are at least one ATM. I used one in 2012. As I recall, it was just after I exited the rail station area, before I went downstairs to the Metro station, on the NW wall of the station. The ticket automat and the entrance for the Metro was nearby, on the same level.