Please sign in to post.

Visiting Croatia!

heyy

i am visiting Croatia in June and I am wondering which are the cities that I should definitely go? I am visiting for 5-6 days and I would definitely love the beach and nice scenery around!

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

Posted by
32206 posts

There are lots of great choices so it's difficult to know what to suggest, especially for such a short time frame. Transportation options are not as well developed in some parts of Croatia as in other parts of Europe, so you'll have to consider that when choosing which places to visit. Some of the places you could consider are Dubrovnik, Split or Pula. My favourite spot was Korcula, and I could probably spend 5-6 days there without going elsewhere.

Posted by
334 posts

You should first decide if you want to go to northern Croatia or southern Croatia. With such a short time frame, it would be very difficult to see both. With that decision, we could give you some more specific advice. Since you mentioned the beach and scenery, I would recommend Dubrovnik and time on one of the islands. Split doesn't have the beaches, but it makes up for that lack with a lot of history and culture. I can't recommend cities in northern Croatia as I haven't been there myself.