Similar question previously asked but we are staying at the Valamar Argosy Hotel which is not in the Old Town. There are six of us. Any suggestions for a private pick up?
If you're a group of six staying at the Valamar Argosy Hotel and want a private transfer to Dubrovnik's Old Town, here are some options:
1. Hotel Transfer Service: Check with your hotel, as they often offer private transfer services for guests.
2. Taxi or Rideshare: Taxis and rideshare services like Uber or Bolt are available, and you can specify the number of passengers.
3. Private Shuttle Services: Consider companies like Gulliver Travel and Dubrovnik Transfers for transfers tailored to larger groups.
4. Local Transportation Companies: Look for local transportation companies with minivans or minibuses.
5. Online Booking Platforms: Websites like Viator and GetYourGuide allow you to book private transfers, specifying your group size and needs.
I agree, I would start with your hotel.
When we were in Dubrovnik last summer, our hotel booked two cars for our family of 12 to the airport at (what felt like) o’dark thirty in the morning. I tend to do this often, especially when we have to be at the airport for an early flight. One less thing to worry about. And when we arrived in Slovenia, we requested pick up at the airport from our Ljubljana hotel. The cost was the same as a taxi. I like the feeling of dealing directly with the hotels and not taxis, if possible. The price is already known up front and sometimes can be included in the hotel bill.