Greetings- I'm looking for some input on our itinerary for the end of March, beginning of April spring break trip. My husband and I will have our 11 and 18-year-old sons with us. We fly from the states to London, then take a regional airline to Croatia. I've already booked the Airbnbs for the cities below (although most of them have flexible cancellation policies) They are all very conveniently located, so no car is needed within the cities.
- Arrive Zadar airport late night. (should we get a rental car at the airport right away, or wait until we are heading out?)
- Zadar (this is Easter--- I'm guessing nothing will be open, so recommendations on what to do/see?)
- Zadar (day trip?, or is there enough to see for 2 days in Zadar?)
- Leave early morning, drive to Plitvice. Tour the park, drive and stay the night in Novi Vindolski, on the coast.
- Drive to Pula. Tour amphitheater, old town Pula. Stay night in Rovinj. (drop off rental car first thing, or keep?)
- Early morning bus to Venice
- Fly out of Venice back to LHR.