Please sign in to post.

Place to stay in Porec

Hello,

My husband and I need (moderately priced) place to stay in Porec the night before we take the boat to Venice. We've had no responses to an earlier post. Can anyone suggest how to find a place in Porec? The Porec TI isn't all that helpful (private accommodations are listed in alpha order, rather than by location, price, etc.). Suggestions?

Anne Newman

Posted by
27112 posts

I used booking.com throughout the Balkans last year. I visited Porec on a day-trip, so I can't provide any hotel suggestions myself. After the initial list of possibilities for your date appears, you can add filters (price range, stars, Wi-Fi, etc.), then you can scroll down and select "show map" or something like that. Porec seemed pretty small, so location may not be too critical, but I know in Rovinj it was very possible to be over a mile from the harbor.

If this is a summer trip, don't forget to verify that you'll have air conditioning. And if you want non-smoking, be sure to use that filter, then cross your fingers. Things are just a wee bit different in Croatia.