Please sign in to post.

KRKA via Skradin

I did not get a response so I am reposting this..... will be driving a rental car from Zadar to Split, stopping for a few hours to see KRKA & cool off in the water. I'm thinking that I will park in the center of town in Skradin (hopefully find free parking) and catch the boat to Skrandinski Buk. It is my understanding that this boat ride (25 min ea way) is included in the cost of the park. As I will be visiting during a busy time, late June, can I advance purchase the boat/park ticket? If so, where do I purchase the ticket from and will this save wait time? Again, just passing through, so I only intend to spend a few hours and have limited myself to the big falls.

Second question, can I buy a catamaran ticket from Split to Hvar on line or do I have to buy it when I arrive in Split?

Posted by
3112 posts

Not sure about your first question, but you can buy catamaran tickets online through the Jadrolinija and Krilo websites. Check each company's sailing schedule first to see which is the better fit for your itinerary.