Please sign in to post.

Dubrovnik accomodations and other suggestions for trip

Sorry for the possible repeat I can't seem to find my first message. Has anyone stayed ay Villa Homa in Old Town, booked through booking.com which makes me nervous as have heard nothing directly from Villa. I have read mostly positive but enough negative to give pause that she misleads with her "luxury apartment with Seaview balcony" photos, etc. I was excited till I read that.

I am having a hard time finding places to stay in Dubrovnik. No car so probably Old Town but is it loud and crowded (early Oct. Fri-Mon). Solo female. Need cleanliness, would like view, helpful host, way to cook small meals-around $100....

Thank you.

Posted by
19 posts

I personally didn't stay in Villa Homa but I think there's no reason for you to worry. booking will not have a hustle on their website just check on maps where it is and make sure they don't debit your bankaccount before you checkin. also don't get very nervous before your trip, Dubrovnik and croatia in general is very safe for tourist, Solo and groups, males and females. so be excited but not nervous cynthia. Best of luck

Posted by
7049 posts

Sorry for the possible repeat I can't seem to find my first message

First, sign in to the site. Then click on your name and you'll see all your postings.

You should be able to contact the owner of the place through booking.com as they have a feature to securely get int touch with the owner. If they're not responding, you can get booking.com to intervene as well. There are so many places to stay even outside of Old Town, that I'd be surprised you will have problems in October. If Dubrovnik is too loud/crowded for you, then stay in Caveat which is very close by and more mellow.